12.07.2012

Goodnight Sweetheart, Well It's Time To Go....



5 years ago, I took a chance with Fashion Crimes.  I had full intentions of turning down the job, but thanks to the genius coaxing of the FC manager at the time I took the job, and my life subsequently changed.  I started wearing dresses EVERY DAY (and probably always will), I worked alongside so many strong women who I now consider family, and working on Queen Street West made this small town Newfie feel like an honorary Torontonian.  Today, December 7th, is my last day at Fashion Crimes, and thus my final blog post.  I can’t begin to express the gratitude and love I have for this amazingly beautiful dress utopia.  All I can say is thank you.  

Here I am on Signal Hill in St. John's, NL striking a pose with a few innocent bystanders.  I am wearing a black 6 way dress with a fabulous blue feather flower fascinator from Fashion Crimes.  I was a brides maid for a great friend who appreciates great style!


You haven’t seen the last of me! Regardless of where I work, I will always be an avid Fashion Crimes shopper.  See you around!  Peace!!

Melissa

No comments: